Premiere Danse Academy
Call Today: 717-475-3347
At Premiere Danse Academy the safety of our dancers and staff is a priority to us. Below are
our Summer 2021 policies and procedures we will be implementing.
- Will use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the building
- Bring their own water bottle to class (The water fountain will remain closed to student use.)
- Prior to entering the building, each individual will answer the COVID screening questions via the check in feature in your parent portal
- Dancers may enter the building no more than 10 minutes prior to their class time.
- Dancers must wear a face mask in the building. Vaccinated instructors will have the option in their classes with students ages 12 and older to allow vaccinated students to remove their face masks while dancing. This is only in classes with dancers ages 12 and older.
- The lobby will be open to conduct business at the front desk. A mask or face covering must be worn at all times in the lobby of our building.
- Parents should wait outside the building or in their cars.
- Parents should sign their dancer in and answer the updated COVID screening questions prior to sending their dancer into the building for class.
- We encourage tuition payments to be made online although cash or checks can be turned into the front desk.
- Any COVID 19 Screening questions should be directed toward to Miss Amy, Artistic Director
- Staff and instructors will wear a mask in the building. Vaccinated instructors will have the option to teach without a mask on only for classes with students ages 12 and older.
- Staff and instructors will wash hands before and after each class
- Surfaces and floors will be cleaned daily with a special cleaner
- Ballet barres and the bathroom will be cleaned daily and as needed through out the evening.
- The lobby will remain just for our dancers. All other waiting guests need to wait outside of the building or in their cars. Parents may come into the lobby to conduct business at the front desk.
When Should Your Dancer Stay Home
- Any dancer that has felt ill or had a temperature of 100.4 or higher 24-48 hours prior to their class (Fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, etc…)
- Any dancer that has someone in their household that has felt ill in the past 24-48 hours.
- Any dancer or family member who has been potentially exposed to COVID-19 (We ask that in this situation parents respectfully notify the studio so that other students and staff members can be notified that their has been a potential exposure and can monitor themselves for COVID19 symptoms.
- Any dancer or family member that has tested positive for COVID 19 respectfully notify Premiere Danse Academy so that dancers and staff that have been exposed can follow the CDC recommended safety precautions for COVID 19.
We ask that all parents and dancers respectfully keep the safety of all dancers, instructors, and staff as a priority and follow our policies and procedures for Summer 2021 classes.
UPDATE AS OF: 6/21/21